If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe that any content available on this website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the following information in writing.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing (provide us with the URL of the specific design on our site)
- Your contact information
- A statement explaining why the design in question should not be on our site.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Users whose accounts repeatedly receive valid takedown notices are subject to termination.
You can send the above information by mail or email.
8014 NE 13th Ave, Suite 1000, Vancouver, WA 98661