Pee Wee Herman For President 2016
- 13 Apr, 2016
Seriously folks! With all the shenanigans going on in the political race, Pee Wee Herman for President doesn't sound like such a bad idea, does it?
First and foremost, lets take a look at some of the pros that Pee Wee would be able to bring to the table as the leader of the free world.
- He listens to reason
- Strong Foreign Communication Skills - "Au revoir, Simone!" & Merci, Bleh Bleh Bleh"
- He is a great debater - "I know you are, but what am I"
- Large Marge Sent Him
- He is a great dancer - "TEQUILA!"
- Would be GREAT with our National Debt - "Not for a Hundred, Million, Trillion Dollars!"
- He is an animal lover - *except snakes
Unfortunately no one is perfect, Just take a look at our existing presidential candidates. Trump, Clinton, Sanders and Cruz all have their flaws. So to be fair, let's take a look at some of Pee Wee Herman's not so presidential traits.
- He's a Loner Dottie. A Rebel
- There are a lot of things we don't know about him. His own words to Dottie - "There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand."
- Not so strong in American History - "There's No Basement In The Alamo"
So to sum things up: Pee Wee may have some minor flaws and may not know that much about politics, but who really needs the White House when you have Chuck's Bike-O-Rama!!
!PEE WEE 2016!